We’re here to help
We are closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) and taking the necessary steps to help protect the safety and wellbeing of our customers and employees. At AIBM, our employee, customer and community welfare is important to us. Below are proactive steps AIBM is taking to keep employees/customers safe and share information with you to help protect yourself.
• Hand-sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, and facial tissue are available in the lobby for customer and employee use. All spaces within AIBM are being cleaned regularly.
• Employees have been provided with information on how to stay healthy and how to avoid illness through proper hygiene practices. Employees are instructed to stay home when they are not feeling well.
For customers, we recommend the following:
• We encourage you to use online banking and mobile banking options for your everyday banking needs. You can also bank by phone at 952-938-6520, bank staff will assist with your banking needs.
• If you are not feeling well, we encourage you to avoid unnecessary trips to the bank. If you need assistance with a banking issue, please call the bank at 952-938-6520.
• Please make sure your mobile phone number, email address and mobile banking alerts are up-to-date for all of your accounts. This will also help if we have to contact you quickly about your account. Call 952-938-6520 for assistance updating this information.
• As you conduct transactions at ATMs, at payment terminals (using your payment cards) or when using cash, it is recommended that you should avoid touching your face (eyes/nose/mouth) after completing a transaction and wash your hands or use hand sanitizer as you would after being in any public space. Sanitize your payment cards and mobile phone regularly.
AIBM continues to monitor the situation using information from trusted sources including the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organizations (WHO), banking agencies/regulators and state/local health agencies.
Please call 952-938-6520 with any banking questions or concerns.
Covid-19 Alto Admin